Stereo and amp in one
Who doesn't love a two-for-one? Sony's DSX-GS80 digital media receiver offers the sound boost of a four-channel Class-D amplifier along with the satisfying features of a great Sony car stereo. Boasting 45 watts RMS output per channel, it'll take your system to a level once reserved for external power amps. Sony even lets you choose between powering four speakers, or four speakers and a sub! You can tweak that output with an impressive array of sound-shaping tools, including a 10-band EQ, time alignment, and comprehensive frequency filters.
Get the most from your smartphone
Get more from your smartphone in the car. Sony makes voice control a cinch though your Android™ or with Siri on iPhone®. Plugin your phone to either the front or rear USB inputs to access your stored music files. And if you love your Pandora® stations, Sony lets you control the app from the receiver.
Bring on the Bluetooth®
Bluetooth is a must for easy, hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming from your phone, so of course, Sony built it into the DSX-GS80. You'll also be able to connect two phones to the stereo at the same time — one for calling and streaming, and one just for calling.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- Sony DSX-GS80 In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- RMS: 45 watts x 4 channels
- Peak: 100 watts x 4 channels
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Voice control with Siri Eyes Free and Android
- SiriusXM Ready
- Presets: FM18 / AM12
- Create virtual speakers in front of you with the Dynamic Stage Organizer
- Spotify and Pandora control via iPhone and Android
- MP3 ID3 Tag shows album information, song, band
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
N.B This unit does not feature CD playback.
What's in the box:
- Digital media receiver (15A fuse)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim ring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Wireless remote control (RM-X231)
- CR2025 Lithium battery (installed in remote)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 11' cord terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- Two-sided tape
- 2 Radio removal tools
- 4 Flathead ISO-mount screws
- Face fixing screw
- Operating Instructions
- Face fixing screw note
- Warranty Information