Rockford Fosgate showcases their fanatical commitment to sonic excellence in the Punch Series of speakers, amps, and subs. If you like to listen to potent, powerful music — and feel it too — Punch components will give you impressive sound that'll stand out in a crowd.
Engineers at Rockford Fosgate designed the P2D4-12 12" subwoofer to dish out the kind of powerful low end you crave in your ride. Its responsive paper cone is reinforced with the same Kevlar® fibers used in bulletproof vests so you get the best of both worlds — warm bass that's exceptionally hard-hitting. Rockford Fosgate uses a new technique to attach the oversized rubber surround to the cone that increases the available cone area up to 25%, so this sub can push more air for even bigger bass.
Made for a heavy excursion
This P2 sub features an extended pole piece and bumped backplate that leaves more room for a heavy excursion, so it'll hit deeper lows without "bottoming out." Special venting keeps the copper-clad aluminum voice coils cool through heavy use for consistent bass performance over time.
The dual 2-ohm voice coils allow you to wire the sub for 1-ohm impedance to get maximum power output, or for 4-ohm impedance if you're using multiple subs. The P2D2-12 sub works equally well in a sealed or ported enclosure, so you can choose the kind of bass you want for your system.
- 12" Dual 4 ohm Punch Stage 2 Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 800 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- Recommended power range: 300 - 500 watts RMS
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Klippel Verified
- Flex-fit Mounting pattern
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry
- High modulus Kevlar re-inforced paper-pulp cone
- Semi-flexible, PVC removable protective motor cover
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique
- Tall-profile VAST Santoprene surround for larger surface area
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider with woven tinsel leads
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design
- Proprietary all-metal, radially oriented compression input terminal assembly
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped vented backplate
- High temp 2.25" voice coil w/ spun-laced Nomex insulating reinforcement collar
- Die-Cast aluminum soft-touch painted trim ring allows for optional integrated grill
- Stamped Mesh Grille Insert Available: Rockford Fosgate P2P3G-12
- Mounting Depth: 6.40"
- Cutout Diameter: 11.22"
- Magnet Weight: 72.80 oz
- Frequency Response: 26 - 250 Hz
- Xmax: 13.3mm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Recommended Ported Enclosure: 1.79ft³ @40.0 Hz
- Recommended Sealed Enclosure: 1.02ft³ @44.9 Hz
- Authorised UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the box:
- One 12" Dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Trim ring
- Eight 1-1/8" Allen head screws
- 4mm Allen head bit
- Installation/Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German)