Package Consist on the following:
- TS-A2000LB - 8" Shallow Sealed Enclosure 2-ohm Subwoofer 700W
- Pioneer GM-A3702 - 2-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier 500W
- 10 Gauge Wiring Kit
- RRP: £259.99
Pioneer GMA3702 - 500W Peak (190W RMS) 2-Channel A Series Bridgeable Class AB 2-Ohm Stable Car Amplifier
TECHNOLOGY OF GM SERIES
From dramatic distinction to dramatic design, Pioneer's new GM-Series amplifiers are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility and functionality.
GROWING POWER, SHRINKING SIZE
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient size for flexibility of installation in various car cabins.
AUTOMATIC SIGNAL SENSING AND TURN-ON
Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver.
When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer's amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
- Pioneer A-Series GM-A3702
- Class-AB FullRange 2-Ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 95 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 190 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 500 watts.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- LED power (on) and protect (off) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Signal Sensing Turn-on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 300mV - 6.5V
- High level: 3V - 26V
- Frequency Response: 10 - 70,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95 dB
- Selectable Low-Pass Crossover at 80Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1
- 4 - 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 9-1/2"W x 7"L x 2-1/2"H
- 1-year Warranty
Pioneer TSA2000LB - A-Series 8" Shallow-Mount Compact Pre-Loaded Sealed Enclosure
TS-A2000LB shallow enclosure
Need hard-hitting bass from a small enclosure? Pioneer's TS-A2000LB enclosure fits in in a wide variety of car trunks and truck applications and delivers powerful performance without taking up a lot of space. At only 5-1/8" deep, it'll work in most standard, extended, or crew cab pickups.
Space-saving home for an 8" sub
The enclosure houses a Pioneer 2-ohm 8" sub, which features an oversized, mica-injected polypropylene cone that moves more air for enhanced bass response. Its dual-spider design helps to stabilize the cone and support the linear movement needed to pump out big volume.
The TS-A2000LB enclosure features angled push terminals which allow the connection wires to remain straight rather than being bent to fit horizontal or vertical terminals. This saves space and makes installation easier as well as reducing stress on the wires.
- Pioneer TS-A3000LB
- 8" Shallow-Mount Compact Pre-Loaded Sealed Enclosure
- Power Handling:
- Impedance: 2 Ohm Single Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 1.4kHz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Rubber Surround
- Fully Covered Steel Mesh Grille
- Removable Feet & Cushions
- Carpeted Enclosure with Embroidered Logo
- Dimensions: 13-3/4"W x 9-7/8"D x 5-1/8"H
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty