Connects2 SWC.2 Steering Wheel Control Interface Adaptor plug and play installation. Connecting to the original radio connector and plugging it to the back of the new head unit is simple to fit.
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor enables you to utilise the original factory remote audio (whether built onto the steering wheel or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel) with an aftermarket unit.
Included Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Stereo Patch Lead
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
Mercedes Steering Wheel Control Interface. Allows Time/Date Set From Steering Wheel Controls. Voice Assistant support available with software update (Part Number: SWCREFLASHER)
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode
|CTKMB14||Mercedes C Class Installation Kit. Supplied With Black Double DIN Fascia Kit, CAN-Bus Steering Wheel Control Interface, Twin FAKRA Antenna Adapter, OEM USB And AUX Retention Cables & Universal Patchlead *Note - RHD Vehicles|