Designed around you, this eye-catching TV cabinet features interchangeable trims to suit your living room and taste.
How do I look?
This D shape TV cabinet features an infra-red friendly glass door that's designed to conceal all your accessories yet allows you to still control them via remote control. The toughened glass top shelf can hold more than enough for a 40 Inch display. The unit features interchangeable walnut and oak trims to suit every taste. The cable management system at the rear ensures your cables remain neat and tidy.
What am I made of?
Constructed from a strong blend of woods to create a solid and sturdy piece. The cabinet is finished in a stunning high gloss black that complements the toughened infra-red-friendly glass doors.
Treat me right
The Sirius 850 is simple to maintain. A quick wipe over with a dry cloth or duster will keep your surfaces dust-free. For tougher marks try a warm damp cloth. We would advise against the use of harsh chemical cleaners. When moving your TV cabinet always try to lift rather than drag as this could damage the structure of your item in the long term.
How easy am I to put together?
The Sirius 850 is flat packed, and self-assembly is required. However all fixtures and fittings are included as well as easy to follow step by step instructions, you will need your own tools. It shouldn’t be too time consuming to put together your new TV cabinet.
- Suitable for up to 40" TVs
- Finished in Gloss Black with Gloss Black Profiles
- Curved design great for corner positioning
- Real oak front profiles -
- IR Friendly BEAMTHRU doors
- Adjustable internal shelves
- Maximum weight capacity of stand 60kg
- Adjustable internal shelf
- Shelf heights of 190mm and 200mm
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf 20kg
- Integrated cable management at the rear
- Dimensions (mm): W850 x D510 x H440mm
- Shelf Spacing: 190/200mm
- 1 Year Warranty