This kit delivers all the power and signals your system needs
Your amplifier needs hefty power and ground wiring in order to deliver the big power you want. Kicker's CK8 amp wiring kit includes the power, ground, turn-on, and signal wiring for any amplifier with a fuse rating of up to 60 amperes. This kit is suitable for an amplifier or amp system with a total output of about 400 watts RMS for Class AB amps or about 600 watts RMS for Class D amps.
Includes patch cable and speaker wire
The CK8 kit includes a 16.4-foot, 2-channel twisted pair patch cable that'll send the signal reliably from the receiver to your amp with minimal noise. Also, Kicker provides 12 feet of 12-gauge speaker wire, enough to take care of a couple of speakers or subs in most installations. Kicker makes all their wires from oxygen-free copper so you can count on maximum power and signal transfer with minimum resistance or interference.
- This Complete Eight Gauge Amp Kit comes complete with Full Spec wire, hardware, fusing and signal cable
- The best hardware, signal and power cable comes in one convenient package
- Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box?
- 17 ft 8 AWG blue power wire
- 4 ft 8 AWG gray ground wire
- Self-tapping bolt and washer
- FHS fuse holder with 60 amp fuse L=3.06", W=1.33", H=1.32"
- 17 ft 16 gauge remote wire
- 16.4 ft KI RCAs
- 12 ft Q series 12 AWG speaker wire
- 6x 6" zip ties
- 8 AGW firewall grommet
- 1x 18-22 AWG butt connector
- 4x 12 AWG fork terminals
- 2x blue fork terminal boots
- 2x black fork terminal boots