Bring the party on your next boat trip with Kicker's compact KMC3 digital media receiver. It fits into a standard gauge opening, so it's a solid choice if you don't have a lot of space to work with. IPX66 weather resistance means you don't have to think twice when the rain comes.
You can use the built-in Bluetooth® to stream music from your smartphone, plug a music player into the rear RCA input, or pop a thumb drive into the rear USB port. You can also tune into your favorite local radio stations using the AM/FM tuner. And if you're planning to add an amp to your system, you'll appreciate the rear-mounted preamp outputs.
Easy to read
The big, clearly marked buttons are easy to see and easy to operate, even when you're wearing gloves. The big LED display gives you the info you need, while the watertight, UV-resistant face and durable controls will stand up to the rigors of marine and outdoor use.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
This marine digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- Fits in gauge opening
- IPX66 certification
- Uses USB, RCA, AM/FM and Bluetooth audio sources
- USB audio playback or charging
- 1 Sets of RCA outputs
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 87dB
- 2.5V Line-Out Level
- Outer Trim Ring Dimensions: 3.5 x 5.5"
- Protrusion From Mounting Surface: 1.25"
- Mounting Depth: 3.9"
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3"
- Input Sensitivity: 500 mV
- USB:Playback, Charging, Compatible File System: MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV16, FLAC16, DC 5V, 1 Amp, FAT32
- 30ft. Bluetooth Range
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Warranty
What's in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver (15A)
- Wiring harness
- 2 Trim-rings (chrome/black)
- Mounting bracket
- 4 Screws
- 2 Threaded studs
- 2 Hex-nuts
- 2 Lock-washers
- Information Sheet
- Tech Support Info