A perfect pair
If you're thinking of big bass, odds are you're thinking about Kicker. Their 44DCWC122 loaded enclosure features a pair of 12" CompC subs that will really add some low-end muscle in your music. The rugged ported box was designed as a perfect match for the subs, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of music you prefer.
Two hard-hitting CompC subs
Each 12" CompC sub features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, with a ribbed foam surround that promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cones on target. A heavy-duty steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy.
Sturdy medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from the enclosure, and the special-design side port enhances bass production without getting sloppy. The enclosure's 2-ohm impedance draws maximum power from your mono amplifier.
- 600W Dual 12" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1,200W Total (600W Each Sub))
- RMS: 600W Total (300W Each Sub)
- Final Impedance: 2ohms (2 Single voice coil 4 ohm subwoofers wired to 2 ohms)
- Preloaded with dual 10" Comp C Series Subwoofers
- Ported enclosure with black carpet and yellow embroidered Kicker logo
- Enclosure Dimensions: 14" TD x 17-3/8" BD x 32-3/8" W x 16" H
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Ribbed polyurethane surround
- Single 4-ohm voice coil
- Frequency Response: 20-500
- Sensitivity: 99.9dB
Check out the aptly-powered Kicker CXA600.1, which pumps the right amount of juice for this enclosure
- Angled-back ported enclosure
- Heavy MDF construction
- Black carpet finish with yellow embroidered Kicker logo
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 6-13/16"
- Subwoofer Cutout Diameter(or Dimension): 11-1/16"
- Single rectangular port
- Port Dimensions (if ported):