Kicker optimized the 41VL7122 enclosure for their legendary square L7 Series 12" subwoofer. This bass behemoth handles up to 900 watts RMS without breaking a sweat, and the innovative square cone moves much more air than a conventional 12" round cone. Power this enclosure with a nice amp, and you will experience world-shaking bass.
The woofer's forged aluminum frame and Santoprene™ rubber surround handle high-level playback, while keeping the cone on track. The injection-molded SoloKon™ polypropylene cone features 360-degree, constant-contact back bracing for strength and responsiveness. And the UniPlate™ backplate and pole piece is made as a single, solid unit to allow heat to escape the motor. Translation? Kicker designed these subs to take some serious punishment.
Kicker covers the solid MDF enclosure with black carpeting, along with an embroidered Kicker logo. Heavy internal bracing gives you a solid base for the subwoofers, while rounded corners help the enclosure to fit in tighter spaces. The specially engineered port increases bass response, and the enclosure's 2-ohm impedance allows you to draw maximum power from your amplifier. Strong, innovative, and powerful, Kicker made the 41VL7122 enclosure to deliver no-holds-barred bass.
Kicker Q-Class products incorporate cutting-edge technologies and superb construction to deliver an extraordinary musical experience in your vehicle.
- 1800W Max Single 12" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1800W Total
- RMS: 900W Total
- Final Impedance: 2ohms
- Preloaded with dual 12" L7S Subwoofer
- Thick black carpet with blue Kicker logo embroidered on the top
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Subwoofer - 12" (30 cm)
- Impedance - 2 Ohm
- RMS Power - 900 W
- Box Depth - 16 7/8" (43 cm)
- Box Height - 15 7/8" (40.2 cm)
- Box Width - 20 1/2" (52 cm)
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Ribbed Santoprene surround
- Frequency Response: 20-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
- Thick MDF construction
- Thick black carpet finish with embroidered Kicker logo
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 6-13/16"
- Subwoofer Cutout Diameter(or Dimension): 11-1/16"
What's in the box:
- One L7 loaded enclosure
- Four 2-1/2" mounting brackets
- Twelve 3/4" counter-sunk screws
- Kicker logo
- Owner's manual (Eng / Span / Others)