You'll get big power out of this tiny amp
Need power, but lack space? Kenwood's X302-4 four-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS per channel, yet still fits almost anywhere in your vehicle. Switch this amp over to bridged, 2-channel mode, and you can power a pair of high-performance speakers or subs with 150 watts RMS each. In 3-channel mode, you can use the amp's front channels to drive a pair of speakers with 50 watts each, and bridge the rear channels to send 150 watts to a sub. This versatility pays off as your system evolves over time.
High-and low-pass filters let you optimise the sound for your vehicle and speakers. When you're running a subwoofer with the rear channels, you can adjust a bass boost to get just the right tone to fit your musical tastes.
Class D technology ensures that this compact amp will run cool and perform reliably. Kenwood divided the amp's internal circuitry — analog, digital, and power supply — onto separate, non-overlapping circuit boards for improved overall sound quality. The X302-4 accepts input signals via RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or by way of your vehicle's speaker wiring, so it'll work with almost any mobile audio system. If you do use the speaker-level inputs, the amp can sense the signal and turn itself on, so you won't need to run a separate remote turn-on lead to the receiver or fuse box.
- Kenwood X-Series X301-4
- Class-D 2-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged @ 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 600 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing turn on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 4V-12V
- High level: 0.2V-5V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- Dimensions: 9"W x 7 3/8"L x 2 3/16"H
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty