Bass that means business
JL Audio's celebrated W6v3 subwoofers deliver knockout low end with incredible accuracy. The 12W6v3-D4 12" subwoofer uses a tough, mineral-filled polypropylene cone that offers incredible strength without the added bulk that can slow woofer response. JL Audio conducted extensive research to develop a motor structure that operates efficiently and precisely, so this sub can deliver powerful, reliable bass while handling up to 600 watts RMS. Exclusive cone-bonding assemblies, advanced cooling systems, and a highly stable spider attachment enhance reliability and promote long performance life.
Precision-crafted low end
The sub's solid cast-alloy basket allows your W6v3 sub to handle big-time power without any distortion-causing flexing. A sophisticated suspension system promotes linear cone movement for greater accuracy. The simple terminal jumper wiring system allows you to set the subwoofer's impedance to draw maximum power from your amplifier, or to design a multi-sub setup.
Get the sound and look you want
The elegant JL Audio medallion on the front shows the competition you mean business. Go for a special look with the removable black trim ring, which can be painted to match your installation theme. The 12W6v3-D4 works best in a compact enclosure, so you can get great bass in some tight places.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 450 and 900 watts RMS at 2 ohms
- 12" W6v3 Series Subwoofer Driver
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 600 watts
- Recommended Power Range: 200 - 600 watts
- Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm
- Injection-molded, mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- Durable rubber surround
- Large-diameter, progressive roll spider
- Satin black cast alloy basket
- Silver accent ring around the cone
- Customization trim ring
- Floating-cone attach method
- Massive forced-air-cooled aluminum alloy frame
- Highly linear, DMA-Optimized motor system
- Elevated frame cooling design
- Patented pole-vent airflow control
- Terminal jumper wire system
- Engineered lead-wire design and attachments
- Black Steel-Mesh Grille Insert Available: JL Audio SGR-12W6v2/v3
- Precision-built in the USA at JL Audio's Miramar, Florida factory
- Mounting depth: 7.52 "
- Cutout dimensions: 11.02 "
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.919 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.4 dB
- Xmax: 19 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.1100%
- Frequency response: ~20 ~ 200 Hz
- Matching Amplifiers:
- UK Internet Dealer
- Manufacturer's Warranty