Built for hard-hitting, long-lasting performance
JL Audio builds their hard-hitting WX Series subs for the long haul. Patented cooling and construction technologies allow these subs to pump out accurate, lifelike bass, while standing up to the inevitable abuse that every sub will see. Plus, JL Audio designs the sub's inner works to deliver a one-two punch of extended cone excursion and precise response.
Ideal when space is tight
The 10WXv2 works great in both sealed and ported enclosures, utilizing a polypropylene cone with a foam surround for powerful, reliable bass reproduction. The rear gasket provides improved sealing in your enclosure, while the heavy-duty 4-ohm voice coil resists breakdown under extreme conditions. The customizable trim ring lets you add a personalized look to your setup.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 150 and 300 watts RMS at 4 ohms
- 10" W0v3 Series Subwoofer Driver
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 300 watts
- Recommended Power Range: 75 - 300 watts
- Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- Mineral-filled, polypropylene cone woofer for excellent durability
- Large roll surround for generous amounts of excursion
- Elevated frame cooling brings air directly to the voice coil
- Designed for compact sealed enclosures or medium-sized ported enclosures
- Large excursion for louder bass and less distortion
- DMA Optimized motor system reduces distortion and tight, clean bass
- Lead wire woven into spider for added strength
- Metallic silver frame finish
- 2.0" High-temperature voice coil
- Mounting depth: 4.90 "
- Cutout dimensions: 9.0625 "
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 32.09 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.07 dB
- Xmax: 11.4 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.1500%
- Frequency response: ~26 ~ 250 Hz
- Black Steel-Mesh Grille Insert Available: JL Audio SGRU-10
- Matching Amplifiers:
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty