JBL Design Language
For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition – we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
JBL DESIGN LANGUAGE
We now have a design language which alludes to other products in JBL’s expansive portfolio, showcased through the bold horned logo design emblazoned across the tweeter bridge.
RIGID RELIABILITY TESTING
JBL Stage1 speakers have to go through environmental testing that would destroy other speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 6-1/2" injection molded polypropylene woofer cone
- PEI balanced dome tweeter
- Handles up to 40 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- peak Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 91dB
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- Eight 1" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Installation manual