Our experienced "TEC Team" has compiled value for money packages. Tried and tested, these packages will take the worry out of whether different components of the pack are suitable, ie; power, size’ efficiency...and most of all saving you money; so you don't have to.
This package comprises:
Click links to see product details:
10" MDF Sealed carpeted sub-box
10-gauge wiring kit
- 10" (25cm) 500W peak subwoofer
- 4-ohm single voice coil
- Peak Power: 500W
- RMS Power: 150 W
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 88.4dB/W (1m)
- Installation Diameter: 235mm
- Depth: 139mm
- Subs sold as single units
Now you can get JBL sound quality with an entry-level price tag. Their Stage A6002 2-channel amplifier sends 60 watts RMS each to your left and right speakers, adding impact and clarity to your music. You can also use this versatile amp in bridged, 1-channel mode to power a subwoofer with up to 140 watts RMS.
Works in almost any vehicle
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work with most systems, even if you're keeping your factory radio. Separate high- and low-pass filters maximize your system's performance, while you can use the bass boost to make your subwoofer sound its best.
JBL Stage 6002A power and speaker connections
- JBL Stage A6002
- Class-D Full Range 4-Ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 70 watts x 2 chan.
- 1 ohm: ------------N/A------------
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 140 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 280 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity:
- High level: 0.5V-12V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >75 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 32 - 320 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 32 - 320 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 20A x 1
- 10 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 9.05"W x 7.25"L x 2"H
- UK Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty