HELIX PF C100.2
The entry into the HELIX sound world
Enter the HELIX sound world with our PURE F speaker series. The powerful F-Series gets the maximum power out of your amplifier thanks to its 3 Ohms technology. In combination with the exceptional sound performance with powerful bass, clear mids and detailed highs, an exciting sound experience is bound to occur.
The best sound isn’t any good if installation causes problems. The PURE F coaxial loudspeakers demonstrate with their sophisticated design how to do it the right way. The low installation depths of the woofers take into account the increasingly limited space available in modern vehicles.
Cool design – noble materials
The timeless and stylish design of the F loudspeaker series with the dynamic Space-Line styling of the woofer cone is by no means an end in itself, but rather the result of the use of high-quality materials. The carbon fibres embedded in the polypropylene cone of the woofer optimize the midrange reproduction, whereas the lightweight mylar dome of the tweeter provides impulsive, clear highs.
- High sound quality with deep bass, clear mids and detailed highs
- Powerful speaker system with high efficiency thanks to 3 Ohms technology
- Low installation depths for trouble-free installation in almost all vehicles
- Elegant HELIX design with black matt cone finish and black shiny Space Line styling
- 0.52” / 13 mm mylar dome and neodymium magnet for brilliant and clear treble response
- 5.25” / 130 mm woofer with rigid cone made of injected polypropylene with embedded carbon fibres provides essential stiffness with a high inner damping
- Powerful magnet system with optimum control for powerful and clear depths
- Individual HELIX basket with additional ventilation holes for better voice coil cooling and high-power handling
- Integrated with 6 dB slope
- Power RMS / Max. 50 / 100 Watts
- Frequency response 70 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance 3 Ω
- 91.0 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- 87.0 dB @ 1W / 1m
- Cone material
- TW: Mylar
- W: Injected polypropylene with embedded carbon fibres
- Crossover Integrated, 6 dB slope
- Outer diameter 129 mm / 5.08"
- Installation diameter 112 mm / 4.41"
- Installation depth 50 mm / 1.97"
What’s in the box
- 2 x Coaxial speaker HELIX PF C130.2
- 1 x Mounting material
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Mounting pattern