Ground Zero Hydrogen GZHW 30SPL 12" 25cm 1200 Watts RMS 2 x 2Ohm Car Sub Subwoofer
The HYDROGEN Line satisfies all demands of highly sophisticated customers. Amazing performance, Great sound quality, and much higher SPL then imagined.
The subwoofers have been developed to handle a huge amount of input power reaching extremely high bass levels to be used successfully under competition conditions.
Especially for limited installation space, Three extremely small amplifiers have been added to the line of well known existing high power models.
- 12″ high-quality SPL subwoofer
- Klippel® optimised
- Reinforced paper cone
- Long-stroke compound surround
- Solid aluminium cast basket
- 75 mm / 3″ copper voice coil
- 2-layer Polycot spider
- IMPP dust cap with 3D structure logo
- Model High-Quality SPL subwoofer
- Diameter 30 cm / 12"
- Power Handling (RMS/SPL.) 1500 / 3000 Watts
- Impedance 2 x 2 Ohms
- Efficiency 85 dB
- Power Recommendation 1000 – 3000 Watts
- Voice Coil 75 mm / 3" Copper
- Membrane Layout Reinforced paper
- Max. Excursion (Xmax) 45 mm / 1.77"
- Mounting Ø 284 mm / 11.18"
- Mounting Depth 198 mm / 7.80"
- Resonance Frequency (Fs) 39.1 Hz
- Overall Q (Qts) 0.56
- Equiv. Air Volume (Vas) 17.6 L / 0.62 cu.ft.