Ground Zero Hydrogen GZHW 25SPL 10" 25cm 1200 Watts RMS 2 x 2Ohm Car Sub Subwoofer
The HYDROGEN Line satisfies all demands of highly sophisticated customers. Amazing performance, Great sound quality, and much higher SPL then imagined.
The subwoofers have been developed to handle a huge amount of input power reaching extremely high bass levels to be used successfully under competition conditions.
Especially for limited installation space, Three extremely small amplifiers have been added to the line of well known existing high power models.
- 10″ high-quality SPL subwoofer
- Klippel® optimised
- Reinforced paper cone
- Long-stroke compound surround
- Solid aluminium cast basket
- 63 mm / 2.5″ copper voice coil
- 2-layer Polycot spider
- IMPP dust cap with 3D structure logo
- High-Quality SPL subwoofer
- Diameter 25 cm / 10"
- Power Handling (RMS/SPL.) 1200 / 2500 Watts
- Impedance 2 x 1 Ohms
- Efficiency 83 dB
- Power Recommendation 800 – 2500 Watts
- Voice Coil 63 mm / 2.5" Copper
- Membrane Layout Reinforced paper
- Max. Excursion (Xmax) 45 mm
- Mounting Depth 178 mm
- Resonance Frequency (Fs) 41.8 Hz
- Overall Q (Qts) 0.487
- Equiv. Air Volume (Vas) 8.53 L