Ford Double Din Stereo Replacement Kit allows fitment of a Single-DIN aftermarket headunit to the selected vehicle. The kit includes fascia, steering control adaptor & aerial adaptor.
Fitting Kit Includes
- Fascia Adaptor (Silver)
- Steering Wheel Interface Adaptor
- Aerial Adaptor
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
|Ford||C-Max||2007 - 2010|
|Ford||Focus||2007 - 2011|
|Ford||Mondeo||2007 - 2014||MK4|
This adaptor will convert the non din-sized aperture left after removing the factory stereo to a double din size ready for head unit installation. The high-quality finish, colour and texture are designed specifically to maintain the original look of your vehicle's interior.
An Aerial Adaptor is needed when replacing the original factory fitted head unit with an aftermarket head unit.
Steering Wheel Interface
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel.
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Compatible Aftermarket Headunits
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
Important Patch Lead Notes
- You can simply cut the loops/wires to select which brand you are fitting. Supplied with instruction sheet
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models, you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.