The KIT-R1DUC allows a simple and clean installation of an Alpine HDR rearview camera without the need of drilling additional holes in your motorhome rear wall. The installation kit simply extends the 3rd brake light to integrate an Alpine HDR camera for a clean look. To avoid the need of any additional holes, the KIT-R1DUC uses the original screw holes of the brake light, while the camera cable can also use the existing cable pass-through in the rear wall to allow fast installation.
The housing is created from weather-resistant plastic and includes rubber seals to prevent rainwater from entering the internals.
- Fiat Ducato III (250) from 06/2006
- Fiat Ducato III Facelift (250) 2011 bis 2014
- Fiat Ducato III (290) from 2014
- Citroen Jumper II (250) from 06/2006
- Peugeot Boxer II (250) 2011 bis 2016
The KIT-R1DUC enables the easy installation of an Alpine HDR rearview camera.
The installation kit simply extends the 3rd brake light with an Alpine HDR camera.
- Uses the original 3rd brake light
- Robust plastic housing with seal
- Including additional screws
- Alpine HDR camera is optionally available.
◼Plastic holder including locating bolts for screwing the original 3rd brake light
◼2 cylinder screws to fix the plastic mount on the original 3rd brake light attachment
◼Metal holder including 2 screws for attaching the Alpine HDR camera
|Vehicle Manufacturer||Citroen, Fiat, Peugeot|