Car Audio Stereo Installation kit for installing a new aftermarket Single Din headunit into your Fiat. This is a complete kit including Fascia Trim Panel, Steering Control Interface for Volume Controls on Steering Wheel, Aerial Adaptor and stereo removal keys.
Compatible with the following vehicles:
|Car Make / Model||Year||Remarks|
|Fiat Ducato||2015 - 2020|
WITHIN THE ORIGINAL ISO BLOCK CONNECTION TO THE ORIGINAL RADIO. A WIRE MUST BE PRESENT IN THE POSITION ON THE PHOTO MARKED IN RED. - SEE PIC 3
- Fascia Panel Adaptor (Black)
- Steering Control Stalk Adaptor
- Aerial Adaptor
- Stereo Removal Keys
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
This adaptor will convert the non-din-sized aperture left after removing the factory stereo to a double din size ready for head unit installation. The high-quality finish, colour and texture are designed specifically to maintain the original look of your vehicle's interior.
An Aerial Adaptor is needed when replacing the original factory fitted head unit with an aftermarket head unit.
Steering Wheel Interface
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel.
Stereo Removal Keys
Stereo Removal Keys to remove headunit from the fascia cage. Many OEM manufacturers are incorporating special locking mechanisms into their head units in an attempt to prevent stereo theft. This means that to remove one of these units you will require a manufacturer-specific stereo removal key to prevent damage to the head unit or the surrounding fascia and cage.
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal Patch Lead
Patch Lead connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Compatible Aftermarket Headunits
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
Important Patch Lead Notes
- You can simply cut the loops / wires to select which brand you are fitting. Supplied with instruction sheet
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.