Blaupunkt AUX lead - 3.5mm jack lead for MP3 players and iPods / iPhone connection CT29BP02
This Blaupunkt AUX lead provides easy and direct connection of an iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, basically anything with a headphone jack output, to the AUX1 CD changer input of a compatible Blaupunkt car stereo. This provides a far superior sound quality than many of the FM transmitter type accessories available.
- Connects via 8 pin mini-ISO (CD Changer connection) at the rear of stereo.
- Please ensure your after-market Blaupunkt stereo has the necessary 8 pin mini-ISO connection.
- Compatible with most after-market Blaupunkt models 2000 - 2010. Models after this generally have a front aux built-in.
- At one end the 8 pin plug connects to the rear of Blaupunkt units via the Aux1 CD changer plug. The other end has a 3.5mm jack.
- This lead is approx 105cm in length.
- Note - Designed for use with after-market Blaupunkt car stereos only. We can not guarantee it will work with factory fitted Blaupunkt stereos.
- Connects2 part number - CT29BP02
- 2 years warranty
Examples of compatible after-market Blaupunkt radios - Porto CD27, Melbourne SD27, Brighton MP27, San Diego MP27, London MP37, Kingston MP47, Casablanca MP56, Hamburg MP57, Memphis MP66, Las Vegas DVD35, Nashville DAB35, Bremen, Orlando, Sevilla, Santa Cruz, Milano, San Remo, Essen, Bristol, Vancouver, Calgary, Laguna, Malaga, Kiel, Acapulco, LA MP74, Bronx MP75, Queens MP56, plus many more...