Three way system features AP 1 tweeter, AP 4 MidBass and AP 6.5 Woofer.
APK 163 system deserves special attention; the Audison designers developed a separate crossover dedicated to each speaker, simplifying OEM speaker replacement operation, negating the routing of additional cables through the door, which could void the car warranty. To ease the installation in OEM placements the woofers are equipped with high current fast-on terminals with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.
- 1 AP 1 tweeter with 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide-roll surround provides maximum efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
- 2 AP 1 tweeter with acoustic lens designed to compensate for and fine tune the in-car frequency response anomalies in the 10kHz - 13kHz bandwidth caused by restrictive OEM grilles in critical OEM placements.
- 3 Dedicated crossovers for each component: APCX TW compact tweeter passive crossover optimised for OEM Integration featuring an attenuation switch (0 dB, +2dB) to tune the in-car response according to different installation conditions; APCX MD midbass crossover and APCX WF woofer crossover. The passive crossovers boast very reduced dimensions and are optimised for OEM Integration.
- 4 AP4 midbass with extended frequency response, combined with high efficiency.
- 5 AP 6.5 woofer with 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- 6 AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- 7 AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- 8 AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- 9 AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- 10 AP 6.5 woofer with high current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- 11 Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- * Grille included
- Component 3-way Coaxial
- Size mm (inch) Woofer 165 (6,5), Midbass 100 (4), Tweeter 26 (1)
- Power Handling Peak 375W / Continuous 125W
- Impedance 4Ω
- Frequency Response Hz 50 ÷ 20k
- Crossover type LP @ 600 Hz - 6 dB Oct
- HP @ 600/3,5 kHz - 6/6 dB Oct
- HP @ 3,5 kHz - 6 dB Oct
- Component adjustment dB +2; 0
- Magnet size D x h mm 85 x 40 x 15 / (in.) (3.35 x 1.57 x 0.59)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb) Woofer 0,65 (1,43), Midbass 0,4 (0,88), Tweeter 0,04 (0,09)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) Woofer 32 (1,26), Midbass 25 (1), Tweeter 20 (0.8)
Kit includes 2 x 6.5" woofers, 2 x 4" mid-range speakers, 2 x tweeters, 2 x crossovers
|Country of Manufacture|