Looking for great sound from your factory radio? Would you like to upgrade your car's premium system? AudioControl's LC2i line output converter takes amplified speaker-level signals and converts them into high-quality preamp signals that can be fed to another processor or amplifier. In other words, it lets you create an awesome car audio system without disturbing your factory controls or features.
Get your bass back
Some factory radios dial down the bass as you turn up the volume to protect their speakers. The problem is, they don't give it back when you upgrade to a nice set of aftermarket speakers. AudioControl packs the LC2i with their AccuBASS™ circuitry that reverses the factory bass rolloff, giving you the bass you need to enjoy your music to the fullest. Place the LC2i between your factory system and your bass amp, and you'll hear a huge difference in bass response.
High-voltage signal for great sound
Some premium systems use multi-wire speaker cables for systems with multiple speakers. The LC2i features two speaker-level inputs that let you connect amplified signals up to 400 watts, including cables from Bose® and other premium factory systems. The LC2i then sends out a high-powered preamp signal — up to 9.5 volts RMS — that helps every amp perform to its maximum ability.
The optional dash-mount remote control allows you to adjust the level of your sub channel on the go. The speaker-level inputs sense incoming signals and turn on the LC2i, while a built-in 12-volt trigger tells your amps or other gear to turn on when you start your car.
- Two channels of active speaker level inputs - Accepts 400 watt signals per channel
- AccuBASS processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- GTO - Signal sensing inputs
- 12-volt trigger that will turn on LC2i
- Dual amplifier
- 9.5 volt pre-amp outs
- Level matching controls
- 12 Volt trigger output
- Input for optional subwoofer level control: AudioControl ACR-1
- Dimensions: 6-3/8"W x 3-1/8"D x 1-1/2"H
- UK Internet Dealer
The LC2i Specifications:
- Maximum speaker level input: 400 watts per channel
- Maximum Preamp output: 9.5Vrms / 13V peak
- Optional Dash Level Control Remote: +0dB / -19dB
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 100,000 Hz; ±1dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise ratio: >110dB
- Input Impedance: 20K ohms
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Power draw: 150 mA
- Recommended fuse rating: 1 Amp
- Weight: 1 pound