One of the main issues with powersports amplifiers used to be that the amp wouldn't survive a thorough washing of your vehicle after a good day of dirty fun. AudioControl's ACX-300.4 four-channel amplifier carries an IPX6 waterproof rating, which means you can clean it off with a powerful water jet spray and it won't hurt a thing. Construction details include conformal circuit board coatings, insulated gaskets for the control panel cover, and waterproof input, output, and power connections.
Play your music loud and clear
The ACX-300.4 can send out 50 watts RMS per channel — plenty enough to hear your music clearly over the sounds of wind and motor. Like it loud? This amp can also operate in two-channel mode to power a pair of high-performance speakers with 150 watts RMS each.
Some practical features
This tiny, hand-size amp will fit almost anywhere in almost any kind of vehicle, and it features high-level inputs with signal-sensing turn-on, so it'll work with almost any stereo system. To simplify setup, a "Maximized" LEDs indicate when you've set the amplifier's gains for optimum performance.
- Selectable low/hi input stage with independent gain controls.
- Features AudioControl’s patented AccuBASS® circuitry
- Low-pass/bypass 12dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 300 Watts @ 2 Ohms or 175 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Marine and All Weathe
- UK Internet Dealer
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Next-day Delivery Available.
What's in the Box:
- 4-Channel amplifier (attached 12" power/ground/input/output harnesses)
- 7" Power & ground harness (10 ga.)
- Two 7" speaker output harnesses
- Power & ground harness (empty)
- 2 Crimp-on terminals for power & ground harness
- Harness locking pin
- 2 Rubber grommets
- Four 3/4" screws
- Quickstart guide