One of the main issues with powersports amplifiers used to be that the amp wouldn't survive when you washed off your vehicle after a good day of dirty fun. AudioControl's ACX-300.1 mono subwoofer amplifier carries an IPX6 waterproof rating, which means you can clean it off with a powerful water jet spray and it won't hurt a thing. Construction details include conformal circuit board coatings, insulated gaskets for the control panel cover, and waterproof input, output, and power connections.
Play your bass loud and clear
The ACX-300.1 can send out up to 300 watts RMS to your sub — plenty enough to hear the bass clearly over the sounds of wind and motor. This tiny, hand-size amp will fit almost anywhere in almost any kind of vehicle, and it features high-level inputs with signal-sensing turn-on, so it'll work with almost any stereo system. To simplify setup, a "Maximized" LED indicates when you've set the amplifier's gain for optimum performance.
- Audio Control ACX Series ACX-300.1
- 4-Ohm Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- Total power output: 600 watts
- 4 ohms: 175 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- 1 channel operation
- Frequency Response: 26 - 22000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.01%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 106 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 80 - 120 Hz
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- UK Internet Dealer
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Nex-day Delivery Available
What's in the Box:
- Mono amplifier (attached 12" power/ground/input/output harnesses)
- 7" Power & ground harness (10 ga.)
- 7" Speaker output harness
- 16.5' ACR-1 Remote Level Control cable w/ a RJ-14 plug on one end and a male 3.5mm plug on other end (ACR-1 Remote Level Control not included)
- Power & ground connector (empty)
- 2 Crimp-on terminals for power & ground harness
- Harness locking pin
- 2 Rubber grommets
- Four 3/4" screws
- Quickstart guide