OEM Style SatNav Integration with Touch Control for the Audi A4/A5/Q5 2008 Onwards with Concert/Symphony radio. New Version Now with Bluetooth and Dynamic Parking Lines.
Our multimedia interface is a revolutionary product that allows you to add GPS satellite navigation system with a fully integrated touch controls to the original Audi factory fitted screen. Everything is provided in the kit to allow you to upgrade your system to add SatNav while at the same time retaining the original factory look and feel on the A4/A5/Q5 system which is not supplied with navigation as standard. The latest version of the interface now includes Bluetooth to provide you with a hands free car kit solution if your system does not have bluetooth handsfree as standard. It will also mute any source when making or receiving calls.
Installation is plug and play and the transparent touch panel simply fits over your existing factory screen, you can then control your mapping system via touch and control all functions without the need for any remote controls, keyboards, separate screens or additional devices .
You can easily switch to the Satnav at any time by holding down the 'Mode' button on your steering wheel, or by swiping the touch screen. All features and functions can be configured via an on screen graphical user interface which is operated via touch screen. Your existing features and functions of your original system, radio and screen will continue to operate as normal.
The Audi GPS Multimedia interface will also you to integrate any video source to your factory fitted screen such as a DVD player , Digital TV tuner etc. There is also a USB port allowing you to connect a USB stick to play video/music files on your system..
A dedicated rear view camera connection that automatically displays the camera on your OEM screen when the car as soon as the reverse gear is engaged. Dynamic parking lines are displayed which move with the position of the steering wheel so that the reversing path can be visualised.
A number of accessories can be added to the kit from the drop down menu above if required including an RGB DVD player that is specifically designed for this interface. The RGB DVD player is designed specifically for this interface and provides you with the highest possible resolution HD video image and connects to the interface via one simply plug and play connector ( No additional connections required for power, ground and signal cables etc)
The mapping software is supplied pre-installed on an Micro SD card which fits to the Micro SD card slot built into the interface. - Optional Extra
Features as follows:
- Clear bright graphics of all maps and directions clearly displayed
- Fully licensed updatable mapping software
- Speed Limit Sign On Map - Speed limit sign on Map with adjustable audio warning and comprehensive settings for your safety
- Speed Camera Warnings - Pre-installed database of fixed speed camera positions will provide you with an audio-visual warnings to protect your walled and your driving license
- Lane Assistant - Lane Assistant tells you which lane to take
- Points of Interest - Points of Interest in comprehensive categories for easier search
- Real Time Traffic - Real Time traffic lets you know what lies ahead. Recalculate routs automatically to avoid traffic jams.
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican
Maps Also available for USA, Canada , South America, Australia and New Zealand - If you require any of these mapping options please select the option above for Other - Worldwide and then let us know in the 'order notes' what country you require.
Multimedia GPS Interface:
- Fully integrated GPS navigation system for the Audi A4/A5/Q5 Non MMi Systems
- Touch screen overlay for interactive control of mapping system
- Integrated Bluetooth hands free solution with microphone - mutes radio and CD.
- Rear view camera input - automatic switching when in reverse gear
- Dynamic parking guidelines which move with steering wheel position.
- Integrated audio, Satnav audio plays through factory speakers and will also mute any other source being played such as CD , Radio etc.
- USB port for connecting a USB stick with Video files, music and control via the original screen via original screen menu.
- Plug and Play installation, no coding required
- Easily switch to mapping system and toggle between video sources using the steering wheel 'mode' button or by swiping the touch screen.
- Easy to use Graphical User interface controlled via touch screen
- Maintains OEM appearance and all equipment continues to functions as normal
- Two video inputs - Watch any video source on your original factory fitted screen.
- Video in motion - for connected video sources
- RCA video output for rear seat entertainment
The kit includes the following:
- Plug and Play Harness
- LVDS Monitor cables
- Touch Panel overlay
- 2 x Glass Mount Antennas
- All essential wires and connectors
- Rear view camera connection
- AV cables
- User Manual
The interface connects to the monitor connections behind the screen. Connect the plug and play harness to the back of the radio.
Add the touch panel to the front of the screen.
Press and hold the “mode” button on the steering wheel controls to switch from the Audi display to GPS> AV1 > AV2 or alternatively swipe the screen. Unused inputs can be turned off via Dip switch on interface (Full instructions provided)
Connect a 12v reverse supply if fitting a rear view camera. The interface will then switch to the rear view camera automatically when in reverse gear.
Compatible with the Concert or Symphony radio in the following models:
Audi A4 (B8), Audi A5, Audi Q5 from 2008 onwards
- BATT/ACC range : 7V~25V
- Power : 0.3A @12V
- Video input : 0.7V~1V Audio input : 0~5Vpp
- Audio output : 4Vpp max.
- Video input formats: NTSC
- Video output of the AV output connector has the same format as the video input.
- NAVI talkover : 0V~30V, trigger condition @>3V 3v >
- CAMERA wire : 0V ~30V, Trigger condition @>3V 3v >
Add Navteq European Maps - £50
Add Navteq North America & Canada Maps - £50