7-inch Touch Screen Navigation for Audi Q5 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Get Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Spotify, Waze, DAB+, USB video and much more for your Audi Q5.
The built-in iGo Primo nextgen navigation system features 3 years free-of-charge map updates and is now compatible with driver information display to view turn-by-turn arrows. All system components are designed to fit perfectly in existing installation locations and integrate fully with the vehicle’s electronic systems.
High Resolution Touch Screen
The 7-inch (17.8cm) high-resolution display allows full operation of the system via touch-screen technology and features the latest video technology for outstanding picture clarity, contrast and resolution. This allows navigation maps to be displayed in stunning detail, while movies or video clips become a real cinematic experience. The user interface is very intuitive and is designed to perfectly integrate into your vehicle. You’ll soon appreciate the ease of use and convenience of direct touch operation in your Audi.
Steering Wheel Control Buttons
The Alpine system is connected to your steering wheel control buttons. This means you do not lose this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine and you will have full control over volume, phone, audio track forward/backward and many other commands. You can even activate voice control for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto right from your steering wheel.
Alpine Control Panel
The original audio control panel is replaced by an Alpine panel that allows direct access to audio sources, navigation, rear viewcamera and more. It is designed to integrate perfectly into your vehicle’s dashboard.
Driver Information Display
The X702D-Q5 is linked to the driver information display in the instrument cluster. It can display radio station names, audio sources, caller names and much more. It is now also possible to display turn-by-turn arrows of the built-in iGo navigation system or Android Auto based navigation apps.
Audi uses the main display to show vehicle settings and warning messages (such as low oil level). The Alpine system is fully compatible with the Audi electronic systems and can therefore display all menus and warnings. You can also display air condition and heater settings, seat heating settings and many more (depends on original equipment)
Sound System Adapter for Audi
The adapter KWE-DY01G6 is needed, if your Audi Q5 is equipped with an Audi sound system (Audi Sound 9VD or B&O 9VK). It allows you to connect the X702D-Q5 to the factory sound system. It is an attenuator which matches the more powerful Alpine Navigation System to the OEM amplifier.
Premium Sound Quality
Alpine is known worldwide for excellent sound quality. Our audio specialists engineered this system with the greatest attention to detail, from selection of high-grade components to precision audio tuning, to deliver a truly high-end sound experience for your Audi. The system also offers many sound adjustment functions such as digital time correction and professional equalization to allow users to adjust the system to their own preferences.
The X702D-Q5 can be equipped with Alpine reversing and multi-view cameras that can be controlled right from the touch-screen display. The system is also compatible with the car’s Parktronic system, which can be displayed simultaneously with the parking camera or stand-alone. We even redesigned the parktronic display in the 2nd generation system to show much greater detail.
KIT-R1AU Optional Alpine Camera Installation Kit for Audi
The optional rear-view camera system provides parking safety with cutting-edge camera technology. The rear-view camera automatically activates when reversing. You not only have a clear view to the rear,you can also see useful distance guides that are programmed to exactly matchthe Audi'smeasurements for easier parking.
Big Screen Entertainment
The Alpine system allows you to enjoy movies, music videos or TV shows from many different sources, such as DVDs from the optional optical drive, USB sticks, the latest smartphones with HDMI output or portable video devices (optional cables or adapters are required). You can also connect your iPod touch or iPhone via HDMI to enjoy your video content on the high-resolution 7-inch display. Alpine even offers an all-new DVB-T2 tuner (TUE-T220DV) if you like to watch TV programs while you are waiting in traffic jams. For driving safety, the video playback feature is only available if the vehicle is not in motion.
Works with Apple CarPlay
The innovative X702D-Q5 with Apple CarPlay compatibility brings you a smarter way to use your iPhone on the road. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. You can even enjoy Spotify, internet radio or podcasts while on the road for a truly connected experience. Simply connect your CarPlay enabled iPhone to the USB port of your Alpine and you are ready to go.
Works with Android Auto
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface, integrated steering wheel controls, and powerful new voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they're needed. Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto can access the navigation antenna of the X702D-Q5 for improved accuracy when using then aviapps.
You can launch the Spotify app through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and enjoy online music on your Alpine. You can fully control the app through your 7-inch touch-screen. The app works with Spotify regular and premium accounts, but offers different control options depending on the account level.
Online Navigation with Waze
Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app. Join other drivers in your area who share real-time traffic and road info, saving everyone time and gas money on their daily commute. Get alerted before you approach police, accidents, road hazards or traffic jams, all shared by other drivers in real-time. Waze is now available for Android Auto.
Built-in Bluetooth® Technology
The built-in Bluetooth® module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication, while frequent software updates ensure full compatibility with the latest phones. A very intuitive user interface makes operation extremely easy. Bluetooth® also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly enjoyed on the Alpine system.
DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB/DAB+/DMB tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations.
Hi-Res Audio Playback
This Alpine unit can playback audio files in FLAC format – including 24/96 and 24/192 Hi-Res Audio compatibility.
Optional DVD Player
Upgrade your Alpine infotainment system with DVD playback capability. The DVE-5300X is designed to fit exactly behind the audio control panel to be easily reached from the driver’s seat. It uses HDMI technology for stunning image quality and can be fully controlled from the touch screen or the Alpine control panel. The DVD Player provides DVD, CD, MP3, DivX and many more playback formats.
An Audiophile Sound Experience
We highly recommend upgrading your sound system if you install the Alpine Style Infotainment system to get a true audiophile sound experience in your Audi Q5. Alpine offers the choice of a high-end front speaker system or a full audiophile grade sound system which includes a digital high-end amplifier with built-in DSP. Both systems are designed and tuned to ensure an excellent sound experience in your Audi.
2-way High-end Front Speaker System Upgrade
The SPC-100AU front speaker system features two high performance mid-bass woofers and two Silk Dome tweeters to upgrade the front doors of your Audi Q5 that have the original four- or eight-speaker passive sound system.
Audiophile Grade Sound System Upgrade
The optional digital amplifier and high performance speaker system upgrade brings truly amazing sound experience to your Q5. Creating the full sound system requires the SPC-100AU Front Speaker Upgrade kit plus the SPC-200AU Sound System package.
Built-in iGo Primo NextGen Navigation
The iGo Primo NextGen navigation is currently one of the best navigation software on the market. Combined with Alpine’s powerful hardware and processing power, you get a highly accurate and super fast navigation system for your car. For example, calculating a route from Munich to Paris takes just a few seconds. The system is packed with tons of useful and unique navigation features, from partial address input with automatic detection, TMC route guidance, 3D landmark icons and much more. It also includes hundreds-of-thousands of POIs, to make it easy to find restaurants and any kind of public places near you.
Important Navigation Features
• Extensive map database of 48 European countries • Map updates can be purchased at any time online through naviextras.com • Updates can be purchased by country and by region. • This saves cost by updating only what is necessary. • Address search with postcode input (including 7-digit UK postcodes) • Smart routes: the system database stores historic traffic patterns and uses them to choose the best route depending on the time of day and day of week • High-resolution maps
TomTom Maps with 3 Years Free-of-charge updates
A navigation system is only as good as its map database: the X702D-Q5 includes TomTom maps for an awesome map coverage of 48 European countries. Within 3 years after the first navigation fix, you can go to alpine.naviextras.com to download map updates free of charge for your Alpine unit – you can even do so without any limitation on how often you update. After 3 years have passed, you can download regional map packages or the full European map update based on your needs for a very reasonable cost.
GPS and Glonass Compatible
More satellites equal higher navigation accuracy and a faster positioning fix. This Alpine product is compatible with GPS satellite signals and can also receive positioning data from Glonass satellites. This brings big advantages especially in an urban environment with many tall buildings and when driving next to high mountains. When using navigation with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto you can also benefit from this new improved compatibility.
One Look Display
Alpine’s innovative "One Look" split-screen technology allows you to view the navigation map and audio playback information at one glance. This eliminates the need to switch between different applications. You can switch from full screen to One Look view with just a swipe on the display, and you can simply drag the navi map to be shown in the left or in the right window.
Points of Interest
You can easily search for POIs by category, name, distance and other criteria. This is very helpful when looking for a specific restaurant franchise or a specific petrol station brand nearby. Restaurant information includes the phone number next to the address and food type – with a quick tap on the screen you can call ahead and reserve a table.
Online Navigation with Apple CarPlay
When you’re driving, Maps helps you find the way to your destination with turn-by-turn spoken directions and new, easier-to-read visuals. When a turn is coming up, the view zooms in to show you exactly where to go. Along the way, large signs and arrows guide you in the right direction and let you know how long it’s going to take to get there. Looking for a gas station, restaurant, or coffee shop along your route? New buttons on the navigation screen help you quickly find the closest places and estimate how much time the detour will add to your trip. If you push the navigation hard-key on your Alpine unit twice, you active Apple CarPlay navigation without going through many menu points.
Online Navigation with Android Auto
Let Google Maps lead the way. It’s easy to get where you’re going with free voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, lane guidance, and more. Whether on your phone screen or on your car display, Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With larger touch targets, a simplified interface, and easy-to-use voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. The X702D-Q5 works seamlessly with Android Auto and Google maps. Android Auto can even access the Alpine navigation antenna for highest positioning accuracy.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB Tuner
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- Built-in BLUETOOTH Module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Individual Profile Connection Hands Free Phone and Music Streaming
- Phone Book: Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Numbers can be stored for one name
- Device Name Display
- Auto Answer
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Possible for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- DTMF (Touch-Tone) Function
- Signal Strength Indicator
- BatteryLevel Indicator
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone Included
Made for iPod / iPhone
- Compatibility for iPod/iPhone: Made for iPod touch 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen., iPod nano 7th/6th/5th/4th/3rd/ Gen., iPod classic 160GB/120GB/80GB, iPod with video, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone5S,iPhone5C, iPhone5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- Available Selections: Playlist / Artist / Album /Song / Podcast / Genre / Composer / Audiobook
- Alphabet Search
- Artwork Display
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Genre / Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Albums, All
- Navigation Function
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Free Form Search
- Partial Name Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- Smart Routes: Smart Routes using historic traffic patterns
Advanced Route Planning
- Eco RouteSearch
- 7 Alternative RouteRecommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- Map Display Mode: 2D Heading Up, 2D North Up, 3D
- 3D City Mode: 3D Building/Icon Display
- Elevation Map Display: 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View: Junction View with Sign Post
- Drive Lane Suggestion
- Tunnel Mode
- Highway Mode
- Voice Guidance Mixing
- Direct Phone Call from POI data
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
USB Media Connection
- USB Connection: USB Extension Cable Included
- Music Playback: FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- File / Folder Name Search
- Tag Info Search
- Folder Up / Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- 4V High Voltage PreOut
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Customized Sound Setting by Car Type
- MediaXpander HD
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Sound Setting Data Download
- Easy, Step-by-Step Sound Customization
- Alpine TuneIt App ready
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 7′′ Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- 50/50SplitScreen: Left / Right Position Changeable
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favorites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- PreOut: 3 PreOuts (4V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- OEM Sub-display Function
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rearview Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display Selection
- Visual EQ
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected