Maximum bass output
With over 40 years of experience, Alpine has the know-how to deliver the kind of hard-hitting bass you want. The R2-W10D4 10" sub capitalizes on this knowledge with a new motor structure with double-stacked magnets for deeper bass and tighter sound. Its Kevlar-reinforced pulp cone features a durable HAMR Santoprene™ surround that allows for huge amounts of excursion, and an oversized poly ceramic dust cap supplies rigidity to keep the sound tight. It's the perfect sub for bassheads that want the best of both worlds: accurate response and otherworldly thump.
A versatile performer
The R2-W10D4 handles up to 750 watts RMS, so it's ready for your high-powered amp. Its dual oversized 4-ohm voice coils offer wiring flexibility for multiple subwoofer setups. Since it works well in sealed or ported enclosures you'll enjoy your music the way you like to hear it.
- 10" Dual 4 ohms Alpine Type-R Series Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 2250 watts
- RMS: 750 watts
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Paper Cone
- High-Amplitude Multi-Roll (H.A.M.R) Surround
- Push-Type Speaker Terminals (Up To 8AWG Wire Size)
- Oversized Dust Cap
- 2.6" High-Temperature Voice coil
- 20 mm Xmax
- 123 oz. Double Stacked Ferrite magnet motor structure
- Frequency Response: 26 - 200 Hz
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 32 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82.8 dB
- Sealed box volume: .4 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: .75 cubic feet
- Top-mount depth: 6"
- Cutout diameter: 9.6"
- CTA-2031 Compliant: Yes
- UK Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the box:
- One 10" Dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Plastic trim ring
- Two 4.5" jumper wires (each wire has a single banana connector on both ends)
- Application guide (English/ French)
- Online product registration information
- Warranty information (English/ French)
- Important Notice (English /French)