Take full advantage of your Alpine stereo's HDMI compatibility
Alpine's always been in the forefront of making their car stereos smartphone compatible, including adding an HDMI input to their newer Restyle custom-fit navigation receivers, as well as their new disc-free video receivers. But one HDMI input might not be enough if you want to take advantage of both your smartphone and another video source through your receiver's display. Alpine's KCX-630HD HDMI Switcher solves that problem by giving you a pair of HDMI inputs, plus a USB port for providing power to your smartphone or tablet.
The KCX-630HD offers a single HDMI output, which can send the video signal from either your smartphone or the video source (typically a separate DVD player) to the receiver's screen. You can choose the HDMI input you want to use through the receiver's touchscreen. The included wiring harness connects to your vehicle's wiring, your reciever, and the video source. Alpine includes an HDMI cable and a bracket to keep your cables securely connected. This compact switcher stores neatly in your glove compartment for easy access.
- HDMI switching interface for Alpine stereos
- 5' HDMI cable, connector bracket, and vehicle wiring harness included
- Compatible with Alpine Restyle custom-fit receivers and digital multimedia navigation receivers
- 2 HDMI inputs; 1 HDMI output
- USB power port for smartphone/tablet charging (does not transfer audio or video)
- Dimensions: 5-1/16"W x 1-1/8"H x 4-1/4"D
- Warranty: 1 year