Car Audio Stereo Installation kit for installing a new after market single din headunit into your Alfa Romeo. This is complete kit including Fascia Trim Panel, Steering Control Interface for Volume Controls on Steering Wheel, Aerial Adaptor and keys to remove your old stereo.
- Single Din Fascia Panel (Anthracite)
- Steering Control Stalk Adaptor
- Aerial Adaptor
- Stereo Removal Keys
- Stereo Patch Lead (Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Included)
Compatible with the following vehicles:
|Car Make / Model||Year||Remarks|
|Alfa Romeo 147||2007 - 2010||CAN-BUS Vehicles Only|
|Alfa Romeo GT||2008 - 2010|
PATCH LEAD This interface connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
The universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
- You can simply cut the loops/wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with instruction sheet
Please note: This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.
|Vehicle Manufacturer||Alfa Romeo|