This product is cRaZy, in all my years I've never seen a portable rechargeable speaker as versatile as the BSTU-800. A powerful 50w RMS amplifier with HyperBass can connect to your Bluetooth device or an Aux Input (pretty standard really however now it gets interesting), it has a Mic/Guitar Input, Optical Input, USB Port, Headphone Socket and HDMI-ARC too! Once you've finished rehearsals why not listen to the FM Radio. All these features are housed in a compressed wooden cabinet (for deeper bass resonance) and finished in luxurious black leatherette with metallic titanium trim. Not to mention the ambient lighting and remote control for your convenience. Good job Aiwa!
Features & Specifications
- Luxurious Black Leatherette and Metallic Titanium Finishing.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Receiver works with all mobile devices.
- Wireless Range: 10m (30 Ft.)
- HDMI-ARC (Audio Return Channel) Port for TV/DVD/BluRay connectivity.
- OPTICAL Input Port for digital audio connectivity.
- 6.3mm Microphone / Guitar input jack.
- USB-Port for direct MP3 playback.
- Stereo 3.5mm AUX-in jack for external device playback.
- Stereo Earphone jack (3.5mm) Built-In.
- FM-PLL digital tuner with a telescopic metal antenna.
- High Power Audio output: 50W RMS.
- Compressed Wood Cabinet for Deeper Bass Resonance.
- Full Range Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20KHz.
- 4000 MAH Lithium Rechargeable Battery.
- Rotary Volume Knob with tactile feedback.
- Ambient lighting 2 buttons.
- Independent Bass and Treble Controls.
- Built-in ECO-Friendly Power Supply with low STANDBY power consumption.
- Easy Handle To Carry.
- Wireless Remote controller included.
- AC Operation: AC 230 / 240 ~ 50 HZ .
- Accessories included: Power cable, remote control, 2 alkaline Aiwa batteries AAA(LR03), Aux cable 3.5mm to 3.5mm.
- Dimensions: 265 x 165 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 3.3 Kg.