The Yamaha RN301 is a high-performance network HiFi receiver which can draw from a wide range of sound sources, including network audio, and outputs with excellent sound quality. It features an app control for easy operability, and has built-in digital input jacks for TV use and more.
You can use the R-N301 to easily play audio downloaded from the Internet and stored on a PC or NAS system or enjoy streaming music services and internet radio (with vTuner). Yamaha's NP Controller App allows you to enjoy your favourite tunes on a smartphone or tablet device via wireless connection. You can use the app to browse through music sources on your smart device's display, and view song information and album art. The MusicPlay function lets you enjoy music streaming, without having to select a different app. Compatible with either smartphone or tablet, it also gives you control over network and other settings.
The R-N301 Network Receiver is compatible with Apple AirPlay, so you get easy wireless music playback from your Mac, iPod, iPhone or iPad, as well as from a PC.
High quality audio is catered for, with FLAC/WAV 192kHz/24bit playback compatibility built in. This brings you the great sound accuracy and rich playback that's possible from high resolution sources.
The R-N301 is equipped for digital audio input, with both optical and coaxial terminals. The audio is transferred in digital format and decoded by the RN301, giving you pure, pristine dynamic sound from all your entertainment sources. Wireless connection is possible with the optional YWA10 adaptor, and Bluetooth with the YBA11 (both available separately).
The R-N301 has a high sound quality design that minimises the length of signal routes and optimises the circuit layout. With the power transformer near the power amp circuit, power loss is reduced and peak power supply capacity improved, to enable high volume output. The signal ground and power supply ground are connected at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio. The result is sound filled with clarity and a feeling of openness.
All of this great technology and sound handling is contained in a simple and unique design drawing on Yamaha’s vintage HiFi audio components. Inside and out, the RN-301 is a high quality package.
- Enjoy the entire spectrum of all your favourite modern music sources
- Listen to Streaming Services (Spotify) Internet radio stations from around the world and access music streaming*
- AirPlay compatible
- NP Controller App lets you operate from your smartphone or tablet.
- FLAC or WAV 192kHz/24-bit audio playback.
- Digital audio input for TV or Blu-ray player
- DC-out for optional accessories such as YBA-11 and YWA-10
- Yamaha high sound quality, created by rich experience and tradition, and high technological expertise
- (Traditional Natural Sound concept / high sound quality circuit design / 100W 2 high power output)
- Simple yet Sophisticated Design
- Network section
- DLNA: Version 1.5
- File Format: MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC
- Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz) 100W + 100W (0.2% THD)
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 115 W + 115 W
- Maximum Power(8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)140 W + 140 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 125/ 150/ 165/ 180 W
- Frequency Response 0 ± 0.5 dB / - 3.0 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz)0.2% (50 W/8 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD) 100 dB (CD Direct on, 200 mV)
- Audio In / Out 6 / 1
- Digital Input (Optical / Coaxial)
- Subwoofer Out
- Remote In / Out
- DC: out
- FM 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono) 3 µV (20.8 dBf)
- FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo)72 dB / 70 dB
- Standby Power Consumption 0.1 W (Network standby on 2.0 W)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)435 x 141 x 333 mm; 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 13-1/8”
- Weight 6.95 kg; 15.3 lbs.
|Country of Manufacture|