- Connect your MP3 player, USB flash drive or SD card with audio files
- Set up folders as playlists or albums and select them through your car stereo and steering wheel controls
- Supports SD and large capacity SDHC cards
- Control the music via the radio or steering wheel buttons
- WMA and MP3 file support
- AUX-In connection (3.5mm cable included)
- Automatic pausing when switching to CD/TAPE/FM etc
- Will play when connected and pause when ignition/power is switched off
- Professional look as all wires are hidden and no cigarette lighter adapters required
- No batteries required
- New aluminium housing
- Optional Bluetooth module available to provide a hands-free car kit solution with A2DP technology for wireless music streaming
The interface connects to the CD changer port located on the back of your car stereo. On some cars, this can be reached from the passenger side whilst on others, you will need to remove the radio. Instructions how to remove your radio to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer.
Please check the compatibility tabs above for further information.
- Xcarlink USB main interface
- CD changer connection
- User guide
- Dimensions - 8.9 x 4.4 x 2.2 cm
- Interface cable length - 110cm
Bluetooth A2DP Module - Xcarlink now features a Bluetooth connection for an optional Bluetooth Module. This enables it to be used as a handsfree car kit system. Simply pair it with any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, and it will allow you to make and receive calls hands free through your car stereo speakers. Also features a separate microphone for added convenience and optimum sound quality. Music playing automatically pauses when a call is made or received and then resumes when ended. In addition the Bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from your mobile phone or Bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.
XCarLink SKU2820 - Bluetooth Handsfree Module for Xcarlink Interface
|Car Manufacturer||Alfa Romeo|