XcarLink iPod, iPhone Interface Adaptor for Seat with 8 pin mini iso changer connection
The Xcarlink interface allows you to connect your iPod or MP3 player directly to the CD changer port of your original car stereo without any loss of sound quality. Simply perfect CD quality sound all the time. It will also allow you to control your iPod through your factory radio and steering wheel controls.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
|Car Make / Model||Year||Radio & Navigation Systems|
|Alfa Romeo 147
||2000 - 2011
||Compatible with but not limited to the following radios with an 8 pin mini iso CD changer connection:
|Alfa Romeo 156||1997 - 2011
|Alfa Romeo 159||2006 - 2011
|Alfa Romeo 166||1999 - 2005
|Alfa Romeo Brera||2006 - 2011
|Alfa Romeo GT||2004 - 2011
|Alfa Romeo Spider||1996 - 2011
- Connect your iPod to your factory fitted car stereo and enjoy perfect digital CD Quality Sound!! Direct Connection to the CD changer port, This is not an FM transmitter, no FM modulation involved.
- Control your ipod through your car Stereo and steering wheel controls. select tracks, rewind, fast forward and adjust the volume through your existing volume control.
- Select Playlists through your car Stereo and steering wheel controls
- When the iPod is connected, you will have full control of your iPod from the iPod itself (including clickwheel); your iPod and screen will NOT be disabled when connected
- Automatic Pausing when switching to CD/TAPE/FM/AM/MD etc
- No batteries required, keeps your iPod fully charged all the time while connected
- Designed for the professional look, no cigarette lighter adapters, all wires hidden
- Power on automatic play function and power off automatic pause.
- 3.5mm connection for connecting MP3/MP4 Player and iPod shuffle.
The Xcarlink connects directly to the existing CD Changer port on your car stereo which in some cars can be reached from the passenger side, on other cars the car stereo will need to be removed. Instructions to remove your car stereo to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer.
Charge your iPod/iPhone:
Whenever you connect your iPod you can have full reassurance that it is being charged, you will never suffer any interruptions due to loss of power.
Compatible with with all iPod/iPhone models including the very latest generations (Including Charging):
- iPod 3G
- iPod 4G and 4G Photo
- iPod Mini
- iPod 5G Video
- iPod nano (1st 2nd 3rd 4th generations)
- iPod Classic
- iPod touch (1st 2nd generations)
- iPod touch (1st 2nd generations)
- iPhone 1G
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 4
Note: The interface can only connect to the iPod shuffle via the 3.5mm Aux input
Full access to the controls on your iPod while connected
With the iPod connected, you can continue to use the functions on the iPod as though listening through your headphones. Have full access to all the normal functions and view your iPods display as normal. Alternatively you can control through the stereo functions.
Bluetooth A2DP Module - Xcarlink now features a Bluetooth connection for an optional Bluetooth Module. This enables it to be used as a handsfree car kit system. Simply pair it with any bluetooth enabled mobile phone, and it will allow you to make and receive calls hands free through your car stereo speakers.
Also features a separate microphone for added convenience and optimum sound quality. Music playing automatically pauses when a call is made or received and then resumes when ended. In addition the bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from your mobile phone or bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.
3.5mm Aux in Connection - The 3.5mm cable allows you to connect any Audio device to Xcarlink such as an MP3 player, iPod Shuffle, satallite radio etc.
Note: This cable is not required for use with an iPod.
- Xcarlink Main Console
- CD changer connection
- iPod dock connection cable
- Presentation gift packing
- User Guide
|Car Manufacturer||Alfa Romeo|