Connects2 INFODAPTER allows vehicle information such as Climate Control, Parking Sensors and Heated seats to be displayed on any aftermarket AV head unit. This information would usually be displayed on the original head unit and therefore would not be retained without the use of an INFODAPTER. The infodapter connects to the rear camera input and also maintains steering wheel control functionality.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- The infodapter allows vehice information to be displayed on any aftermarket AV head unit.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.
Included Free CTMULTILEAD.2 Stereo Patch Lead
- Plug and Play
- Phone Button Support
- USB Updateable
- Works with CAN-Bus
- Park Brake
- Reverse Gear
- Speed Pulse
- Vehicle Settings Retention
Compatible with the following vehicles:
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|VW||Crafter||2017||For vehicles with MIB II systems and Composition Media 8" touchscreens||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|VW||Grand California||2017||For vehicles with MIB II systems and Composition Media 8" touchscreens||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|MAN||TGE||2017||For vehicles with MIB II systems and Media Van Advanced 8" touchscreens||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|VW||Polo||2014||For vehicles with MIB II systems and Composition Media display||Quadlock (Fakra)|
PATCH LEAD This interface connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
- You can simply cut the loops/wires to select which brand you are fitting.
- Supplied with instruction sheet
Please note: This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug. For those models, you need to purchase the lead from the add-on options.