The interface has a dedicated rear camera input which will automatically display the camera image on the factory fitted screen when the reverse gear is engaged.
There is also a dynamic parking guideline option for this interface. This will provide you with interactive parking guidelines on your factory screen which move as you turn your steering wheel allowing you to anticipate the path of your vehicle while reversing.
- Watch any video source on your original factory fitted screen.
- Two video inputs
- Rear view camera input - automatic switching when in reverse gear
- Dynamic Parking Lines which move according to the position of the steering wheel (Optional)
- On screen setup menu for making adjustments and setting various options.
- RGB input for after market navigation
- Video in motion - for connected video sources
- Switch between OEM display and AV inputs
- RCA video output for rear seat entertainment
The kit includes the following:
- Multimedia Main interface
- Plug and Play Power Connector and Monitor Connector
- Rearview camera connection
- AV cables
- RGBS for adding a Satellite navigation GPS unit
- Toggle switch
- User Manual
Installation involves removing the original connector on the back of the screen and connecting it to the interface, then connect the supplied GVIF cable from the video interface back into the screen. Then Connect Power, Ground. CAN-H and CAN-L connections required for dynamic parking lines only, the interface will work by just connecting the power.
This interface is designed for video. Audio is provided by connecting the interface directly to your Aux Input in the vehicle.
Compatible with the Vauxhall/Opel vehicles fitted with the CD500, DVD800, NAVI600 NAVI900, NAVI950 navigation systems Including the following models:
Meriva 2012 Onwards
Astra 2012 Onwards
Insignia 2012 Onwards
Mokka /BUik Encore 2012 Onwards
Zafira Tourer 2012 Onwards
Cascada 20 CDTi 2012 Onwards
Not Compatible with intelliLink systems (Alternative interface available). This interface will, however, work with the Navi950 IntelliLink systems in a Vauxhall/Opel Mokka
- BATT/ACC range: 7V~25V
- Power: 0.3A @12V
- Video input/output: 0.7V~1V
- Audio input: 0~5Vpp
- Audio output: 4Vpp max.
- Video input formats: SECAM /NTSC
They system is interned for passenger use only. We cannot accept any liability of any material or personal damages caused by the installation or use of this product. Therefore installation of this product will be performed at the user full responsibility