The new EVO Series of Sound Storm Laboratories amplifiers is the stunning result of the evolution of, well, EVOLUTION. Building on the platform of SSL’s most popular amplifier series, the EVO Series continues to deliver outstanding performance and immense power. Research of the market told us that providing a wider variety of monoblock amps in a series is a good thing. We listened; our engineers delivered.
The EVO Series contains three Class D monoblock amplifiers capable of 1 ohms operation and three full-range Class A/B monoblock amplifiers capable of 2 ohms operation. Additionally, the EVO Series contains one 5-channel amplifier, two 4-channel amplifiers, and four 2-channel amplifiers. Great care was put into the development of SSL’s new EVO Series of amplifiers.
High-quality components are used throughout the series so that the monoblocks can pound for hours while the multi-channel EVO amplifiers reproduce the full range of the artist’s musical intentions with astonishing fidelity. The EVO Series includes a five-channel amplifier, a one-stop-shop of power and flexibility that allows the user to enjoy a well-rounded sonic experience from their subwoofers and speakers powered by just one amp.
The EVO1400.2 is a powerful, 4 ohms stable, 2-channel amplifier with a variable crossover and a wired remote subwoofer level control.
Sound Storm Laboratories is committed to maintaining our role as an industry-leading provider of mobile entertainment. The SSL product development team devotes vast resources to ensure that SSL remains on the leading edge of industry trends and related technologies while our sales and marketing team works to balance the price/value relationship. These efforts enable SSL to provide outstanding products with unparalleled reliability, durability, and performance to our fans at a tremendous value.
- SoundStorm (SSL) EVO Series EVO1400.2
- Class-AB Full-Range 2-Ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 263 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 525 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1050 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 1400 watts Max
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 2m - 8V
- High level: 100mV - 2V
- Frequency Response: 9 - 50,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 103 dB
- Selectable crossover modes: HP / FULL / LP
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1,200 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 45 - 90 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 50 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 35 A x 1
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation on select amplifier kits from our website
- Dimensions: 10"W x 11.69"L x 2.3"H
- Authorised Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty