Three drivers for bigger sound
Sony's XS-XB160 6-1/2" speakers feature a 3-way design that extends the frequency range of your system from 50 to 24,000 Hz, giving your music satisfying fullness and texture. Built with woofer cones made from sensitive yet sturdy material, these speakers prove to be great power-handlers, specially equipped for enhancing bass response. A 1-7/16" balanced dome tweeter and a 1/4" piezo supertweeter take on the high frequencies with gusto, adding in true-to-life instrumental and vocal details.
XS-XB160 6.5" speakers use a classic 3-way axial design. The woofer cone is constructed to stage smooth mid-range frequencies while the tweeters delivers clear high frequencies. The XS-XB160 power handling is 350 Watts Max Power and 60 Watts Rated power, with the ability to be driven with as little as 10 watts - for OEM integration.
So, put their high power rating to work with an outboard amp or a receiver like Sony's MEX-XB100BT CD receiver with substantial power output. Grilles are included.
- 6-1/2" 3-Way XB Series Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 700 watts per pair / 350 watts each
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 60 watts RMS each
- Multi Layered Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofers
- HOP + Aramid Fiber Woofer Cone
- 1-7/16" Polyester Main Tweeter
- Balanced Dome MRC Mid-Range
- 1/4" Balanced Dome Piezo Super Tweeter
- High Energy Ferrite Magnet
- Power Bass Response
- Perfect compatibility with Sony MEX-XB head units
- Top-mount Depth: 2-1/8"
- Cut-out Diameter: 5"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 50 - 24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 +/- 2 dB
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Country of Manufacture|