With the Sony PS-HX500 belt-driven turntable, convert your vinyl records into high resolution DSD files that you can take with you.
Easily connect the Sony PS-HX500 turntable to your PC or Mac via the USB and play your favourite 33 1/3 or 45 rpm record. Using the included software you can then edit and store your tracks in multiple DSD and WAV Hi-Res formats and still experience your vinyl collection at its best, even digitally. With the free "Hi-Res Audio Recorder" app you can split tracks and easily cut out and edit unwanted bits of your records.
Enjoy the authentic warm sound of vinyl wherever you are. Once uploaded to your computer, transfer your favourite records to your HDD player, portable high-res music player, and even listen in your car! Just transfer to a USB flash drive and then plug in to your compatible car radio.
The Sony PS-HX500 is equipped with the latest technologies and newest techniques to deliver the stunning smooth, stable sound that your ears deserve. The new integrated shell tonearm offers a lightweight yet stabilised cartridge for accurate sound.
The PS-HX500's 5mm rubber mat and dampers ensures vibration and unwanted resonance is eliminated whatever surface the turntable is placed on, and with the acoustic-grade 5mm MDF cabinet, the PS-HX500 offers a rich, accurate soundstage.
With the flexibility of both the high quality digitisation of your record collection and integrating into your Hi-Fi system, the PS-HX500 turntable lets you experience vinyl on every level.
- USB Digital Output
- Connect the turntable to a PC to rip your favourite tracks to music files.
- Built-in Phono EQ
- Supports both phono and line output so you can play through integrated amp or external phono EQ.
- Vinyl goes portable in High-Resolution Audio
- Convert your records to high quality digital music files
- The PS-HX500 is equipped with a high-quality A/D convertor. So just connect it to your PC with a USB cable and record your vinyl as High-Resolution Audio tracks. This is a great way to backup your precious vinyl collection, or even take tracks outdoors with you on your Walkman®.
- Get your records ready to go
- The goodness of vinyl, without the bulk
- The authentic sound of vinyl, with all its warmth and smoothness, can be enjoyed anytime and anywhere with digital convenience—at home, outdoors, and in your car.
- Transfer to Walkman® and get going
- DSD files you’ve ripped can be transferred to compatible Walkman® to be enjoyed outdoors. Carry that authentic analogue sound with you anytime, anywhere.
- Advanced features do the heavy lifting
- Simply connect the PS-HX500 to a PC’s USB port and convert your vinyl tracks into high quality digital ones. The supplied PC application lets you rip, edit and store tracks from your vinyl records.
- DSD Native AD converter
- The internal A/D convertor supports native conversion from analogue to DSD 2.8MHz or 5.6MHz digital.
- Hi-Res Audio Recorder" free app for PC
- Editing app for Windows and Mac OS X lets you easily cut unwanted parts of the recording and split tracks.
- DSD for reproduction that’s truer to the source
- DSD file format reproduces the subtlest nuances of sound, including the ambience of the performance. This purity makes it an ideal way to capture and play back the warm expression of vinyl.
- High-Resolution Audio file formats
- In addition to DSD-recorded DSF files, recording and playback of PCM-recorded WAV files is also supported.
- Relive the master performances right away
- Integrate it into your high-quality audio system
- Connecting the PS-HX500 with a high-quality audio component system enables you to enjoy all your vinyl with all the raw realism they can offer.
- Sound technologies for analogue enjoyment
- Enjoy all the smooth and warm sound expressions your vinyl is capable of; the PS-HX500 is equipped with the high-quality audio technology to make it possible.
- Newly designed integrated shell type straight tonearm
- The integrated shell improves durability and stabilizes the cartridge for superior focusing and dimensionality of sound, while its lightweight structure improves traceability.
- Turntable — stability in motion
- The turntable uses the latest techniques to deliver extremely stable rotation for optimal and natural delivery of your music.
- Highly stable belt drive system
- The optimised spindle-bearing construction stabilises the belt drive to achieve natural sound reproduction.
- High quality 5 mm rubber mat
- Excellent adherence to the record’s surface minimises unnecessary resonance for clean sound.
- Aluminum die cast platter
- The high-inertia aluminium die cast platter offers superb balance between strength and mass.
- Acoustic-grade MDF cabinet
- The 30mm thick MDF cabinet has excellent sonic characteristics for accurate soundstage reproduction.
- Insulated structure
- Thoroughly insulated including rubber dampers to eliminate vibration from racks and other peripherals.
- Glass epoxy circuit board
- Using glass epoxy resin for the circuit board helps to provide better sound quality and stability.
|Country of Manufacture|