Vehicle application guide
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Skoda||Fabia||NJ||2015||For vehicles with MIB II systems and Bolero, Swing or Amundsen factory head units||Quadlock (Fakra)|
Interface to retain vehicle menus, steering wheel controls, phone buttons and more when installing an aftermarket stereo. Provides optional input for reversing camera and outputs for the parking brake, speed pulse, reverse gear and mute
Features & Benefits
- Retains vehicle settings and generates settings menus
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Provides input for aftermarket reversing camera
- Provides outputs for park brake, reverse gear, speed pulse and mute
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.