If you like your music loud and clear, Rockford Fosgate designed their Power Series T-4652-S 6-3/4" component system for you. These speakers can handle up to 150 watts RMS, which means you can crank this system for hours without a worry. The woofer features a cone made from woven Liquid Crystal Polymer fibers, with a special-design butyl rubber surround that gives you more cone area without increasing the size of the basket. Translation? You'll hear deeper, richer lows than you would from most speakers of this size.
The 1" LCP fiber ring radiator tweeter features an aluminum phase plug to give high notes the perfect sparkle in your car. Rockford Fosgate uses superior components to create a crossover network that eliminates the "hot spots" and dropouts caused by inferior crossovers. You'll find a nice selection of customization options, including three selectable tweeter levels, selectable bi-amp switching, and on/off axis settings.
Rockford Fosgate has simplified installation on all fronts. FlexFit slot woofer mounting makes it easier to install these speakers in case the factory holes are slightly off. And Discreet Dual Clamp tweeter mounting hardware makes it easier to install your tweeters in flush-mount applications.
All told, this Power Series system will enhance your driving experience for years to come.
- LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) fiber sandwich woofer cone
- Fatigue and tear resistant linear Nomex spider
- FlexFit slot woofer mounting
- Die cast aluminum frame
- Multi-pole™ neodymium motor structure
- VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) Butyl rubber surround
- 1" (25mm) ring radiator LCP dome tweeter w/ aluminum phase plug
- DDC (Discreet Dual Clamp) tweeter mounting system
- Flush and surface (angled) tweeter mounting hardware included
- Asymetrical 12dB/Oct Butterworth crossover network
- Selectable +2, 0, -2 dB tweeter level settings
- Selectable bi-amp switching
- Selectable on/off axis setting
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Configuration: 2-Way Component System
- Midrange Diameter (in): 6.5"
- Midrange Depth (in): 2.79" (71 mm)
- Tweeter Diameter (in): 1" (25 mm)
- Tweeter Depth (in): 0.66" (17 mm)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 30kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (RMS): 150 Watts RMS / 300 Watts MAX
- Crossover: 3kHz /12dB/Octave High-Pass /12dB/octave Low-Pass
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1 watt/1 meter): 89
- Grilles Included: YES
- Mounting Hardware: YES
|Country of Manufacture|