Bring big sound to your boating adventures
If you're serious about building a rockin' audio system for your boat, top-quality speakers are an absolute must. Rockford Fosgate's RM0652B marine speakers are built to sound great on your boat, with True Marine Grade components and the performance you need to get the sound you want.
These marine speakers feature rugged grilles that look great and stand up to blistering sunlight and damaging moisture. Underneath, you'll find a UV-treated polypropylene cone, durable Santoprene rubber surround, and a rugged Aramid fiber spider. The 1" volcano dome tweeter is built into the grille for enhanced performance and durability.
The end result is a speaker that's tough enough to endure the pounding of big wakes and choppy water without losing its power or performance. You and your crew will enjoy these speakers for seasons to come.
- CEA-2031 Compliant: CEA-2031 Guidelines
- Configuration: 2-Way Full-Range
- Midrange Diameter (in/mm): 6.5"
- Midrange Depth (in/mm): 2.5 in. (63 mm)
- Tweeter Diameter (in/mm): 0.50" (13 mm)
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 4-Ohm
- Frequency Response (Hz): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling (RMS): 50 Watts RMS
- 100 Watts Max
- Crossover: High-Pass (HP): 6dB/Octave
- (dB @ 1W/1M): 88
- Grille/Trim Ring Included
- Mounting Hardware: Stainless Steel