Control and monitor your amp's signal from the front seat
Rockford Fosgate's RLC2 wired remote allows you to control the volume of your Punch amp that's equipped with the C.L.E.A.N. (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system. From the driver's seat, you'll be able to adjust the amp's output level and monitor its incoming signal for distortion.
After using C.L.E.A.N. technology to set your amp's gain, just keep an eye on the RLC2's light. It'll turn red when the musical source is distorting, warning you to turn the receiver's volume down before your speakers or subwoofer suffer any damage.
- Wired remote level control and clip light
- 18' remote cable and mounting hardware included
- Dimensions: 1-7/16"W x 1-1/4"H x 1-5/8"D (2-5/8"D with knob and cable)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Works with the following 2013-up Rockford Fosgate Punch amplifiers:
- P300X1, P400X1, P500X1bd, and P1000X1bd mono amps
- P300X2, P400X2, P500X2, and P1000X2 2-channel amps
- P600X4 4-channel amp
- P1000X5 5-channel amp