A perfect system starts off with perfect aftermarket car speakers. If you are a fanatic of a great sounding speaker, then the Rockford Fosgate Punch Series is meant for you. It is a full-range speaker with a flex-fit basket to ensure compatibility. By utilizing slots instead of single sized screw holes, allows for a slight adjustment of the speaker when mounted. This becomes useful if you are mounting the speakers in an odd shaped factory speaker location. Unlike full-range speakers, component systems use DDC (Discreet Dual Clamp) tweeter mounting. This allows for ease of installation and provides a tight fit. Minimizing the time between taking the speakers out of the box to installing them in your vehicle, the Punch speakers feature an OEM Adapter plate system that allows full-range speaker to fit in certain openings. The adapter plate features “break-away” tabs that can be removed to fit all speaker sizes.
The Punch series speakers feature VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) which increases a speaker’s effective radiating cone area without complicating installation. The design eliminates the large flat glue surface area which allows the surround to be shifted for increased cone area. With this, nominal efficiency and maximum output capabilities are improved. The P152-S is a 5-1/4" 2-way component system that has all the features mentioned above.
- 5-1/4" 2-way Punch Series Component Speakers System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 240 watts per set / 120 watts each side
- RMS: 120 watts per set / 60 watts each side
- Mica-injected polypropylene midwoofer cone
- Polyurethane surround
- Twin drive 3/4" aluminum dome tweeter
- Proprietary cold-rolled steel basket
- Removable motor cover
- Concealing ring
- 4 ohms impedance
- Audiophile 12dB passive network with compact housing
- ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover) hides the crossover in the basket
- Low Pass/High Pass (12dB/octave, 3,200Hz)
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/2"
|Country of Manufacture|