Following the extraordinary reception to the uPlay Bluetooth puck, QED's uPlay Plus Bluetooth Receiver picks up on on that and makes it better. With integrated technology such as aptX, music from any smartphone or tablet devices can now be streamed wirelessly with almost CD-like quality through your home entertainment system.
The simple and elegant QED uPlay Plus comes with a digital input enabling you to further improve audio quality via an external high-quality DAC . The uPlay does come with a low-distortion onboard DAC and stereo analogue outputs for connecting to your existing system.
WHAT MAKES THIS BLUETOOTH RECEIVER BETTER THAN OTHERS?
WILL I BE ABLE TO CONNECT MY DAC TO THE UPLAY PLUS?
HOW DO I PLAY MY MUSIC THROUGH THE BLUETOOTH DEVICE?
DO I NEED TO BUY A NEW AMPLIFIER?
HOW DO I CONNECT MY AMPLIFIER TO THE UPLAY PLUS?
WILL IT TAKE UP A LOT OF SPACE?
- Places your device where it belongs - in your hand!
- Easily navigate & play your music, podcasts and audio books using the device's control interface
- High quality wireless music streaming using the latest BlueCore 5 Bluetooth technology; a much advanced process than earlier, traditional bluetooth connections.
- Plays audio from movies, apps, videos and games
- Using Wi-Fi enabled devices such as the iPhone you can also listen to Internet Radio, Last FM, iTunes, BBC iPlayer and other online content.
- Simple and easy to use. Ideal for users who want to avoid technical processes.
- Colour: Gloss Black
- Power Supply:AD/DC Adapter, Input: AC 100-240V~50-60Hz 300mA, Output: DC 5V 1000mA
- Dimensions:120 x 142 x 25mm approx
- Terminals:microUSB DC Input Port x 1, Analog Audio Output x 1 (2x RCA phono jack), Digital Audio Output x 1 (Toslink optical)
- Max Audio Output Level:2.48V rms
- Total Harmonic Distortion:0.035% at 1kHz
- Comms Method:Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
- Range:Bluetooth Class 2 (Line of sight distance approx 10m)
- Frequency Band:2402MHz to 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth Profile:A2DP
- Codecs: SBC, aptX®
|Country of Manufacture|