The SC-LX701 featuring 9.2-ch Class D amplifier is fully-equipped for the latest multi-dimensional surround sound formats, DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos®, featuring the Reflex Optimizer for Dolby enabled speakers. With Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4) upscaling/passthrough and HDR/BT.2020 standards ready, images are ever more impressive. In addition to internet radio and various network streaming services, with Google Cast™ built-in you can use your mobile device to cast your favorite music to your receiver. The multizone feature supports powered ZONE 2/ZONE 3 output.
Multi-Dimensional Excitement with Dolby Atmos®
The SC-LX701 is compatible with 7.2.2ch/5.2.4ch configuration of the latest cinema sound platform, Dolby Atmos®. You can reproduce objectoriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic threedimensional movement overhead by the top speakers.
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio.
The SC-LX701 has Google Cast, the same technology behind Chromecast builtin, so you can use your mobile device to cast your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Cast-enabled apps running on your personal device—iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook. Discover Cast-enabled apps at g.co/cast/audioapps. * Google Cast will be available with future firmware update.
Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit) Upscaling/Pass-Through with HDCP 2.2
The feature lets you take advantage of the highest-quality video source for viewing on a 4K TV. With support for HDCP 2.2, you can enjoy premium content such as 4K videos with digital copy protection on a compatible display. What’s more, the SC-LX701 is ready for the HDR (High Dynamic Range) and BT.2020 next generation video standards. * Supports up to 4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit with HDCP 2.2 on HDMI IN (1/2/3/4/5) and HDMI OUT (MAIN/SUB).
MCACC Pro Auto Room Tuning
MCACC Pro, the pinnacle of Pioneer’s auto room tuning technology, analyses the phase and group delay characteristics to precisely control phase differences between speakers. MCACC Pro corrects phase differences in all ranges and all channels, from phase difference in the original audio material to the sound emitted from the speakers.
Full Band Phase Control
Pioneer’s Phase Control technology effectively eliminates phase lag and significantly improves the multi-channel sound without any extra operation. Furthermore, The Full Band Phase Control technology focuses on the group delay in the speaker network filter, and adjusts the phase of each unit as well as the group delay for each speaker. Multi-range speakers gain the sound coherence of full-range speakers, while retaining the wide frequency range advantage. In an environment where the phase of all units and all channels are precisely controlled, a remarkably clear sound location with a surrounding feel is achieved. In combination with MCACC Pro, the ideal multi-channel reproduction environment can be created, which faithfully replicates object audio and the intention of the directors.
High directivity sound reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. This difference causes a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. To solve this, the new technology optimizes the performance of your up-firing elevation speakers for your listening environment, by aligning the phase of direct and indirect sound, matching the basic tone, and optimizing the upward-oriented frequencies. The result is overall seamless sound with Dolby enabled speakers, allowing the ideal reproduction of three-dimensional surround sound.
Multi-room Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music
The SC-LX701 will support FireConnect™ Powered by Blackfire* with future firmware update. FireConnect is a stable wireless protocol that mirrors any audio source connected to the receiver—from vinyl to streaming audio—on optional FireConnect compatible speakers** in other rooms.
* Multi-room Audio is realized by FireConnect technology. FireConnect is a technology of Blackfire Research Corp, USA. We do not guarantee that the AV Receiver will support all devices incorporating FireConnect. ** FireConnect compatible speakers will be released going forward.
- Channels: 9
- Amplification Type: Class D (Direct Energy HD)
- 760 W Multi-ch Simultaneous Drive (8 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %)
- 270 W/ch (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 1ch Driven IEC)
- 185 W/ch (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 1ch Driven IEC)
- Advanced Direct Construction
- Rigid Trans-Stabilizer
- Anti-Standing Wave Insulator
- Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS-HD High Resolution Audio/DTS96/24/DTS-ES/DTS-HD Express
- DSD Direct Playback via Network/USB (11.2, 5.6, 2.8 MHz/2ch)
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/5.1ch, 2ch)
- Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad Core) x1
- ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC (ES9016S)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- MCACC Pro Auto Room Tuning
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR and BT.2020 Support
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
- FireConnect™*1 for Multi-room Audio
- Google Cast*1
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Spotify®, Tidal*1, and Deezer*1 Music Streaming Services Ready
- Internet Radio (TuneIn)
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
- • Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV
- • 11.2/5.6/2.8 MHz DSD Playback
- • Dolby® TrueHD Playback (USB only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi® (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1, Profile: A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
- Pioneer Remote App Ready (iOS/Android)
- iControlAV5 Remote Control App Ready (iOS/Android)
- New GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
|Country of Manufacture|