Pioneer's tiny ND-BC8 rear-view camera measures about an inch in all dimensions, so you can mount it unobtrusively on the back of your car. The view, however, is expansive, as the camera supplies a 138-degree horizontal and 114-degree vertical view to the rear of your vehicle. Hook it up to any receiver with a composite video rear-view camera input, and you've added an extra measure of safety to your car, truck, or RV.
This high-quality, NTSC universal camera displays a mirror-image on your in-car screen, making it ideal for depicting what you would normally not see in a rear-view mirror.
The high-sensitivity lens has a sightline of 135° and an embedded chip which automatically adjusts brightness in light or dark driving conditions. The 320,000 pixels CMOS sensor is accurate and eliminates “smear” (white streaks when direct sunlight enters the camera).
The ND-BC8 can be hooked up to any of our systems with a rear camera input. Its compact size allows for installation in virtually any location.
- Rear-view camera with bracket
- CMOS-based camera system
- 320,000-pixel resolution color image
- 135° degree horizontal and 114-degree vertical view
- Lux Automatic Luminance Control (0.9-100,000 lux)
- 350 lines of horizontal resolution
- 23-foot cable attached plus separate power supply and 10-foot RCA harness
- Dimensions: 1"W x 1"H x 1"D
- Power supply dimensions: 2"W x 1"H x 1"D