Bluetooth® is just the beginning
Bring the wonders of wireless entertainment to your car with this sleek touchscreen digital media receiver. Pioneer's MVH-AV290BT digital multimedia receiver gives you Bluetooth connectivity, outstanding sound, brilliant video, and even a rear-view camera input.
More media, less wiring
Bluetooth is a wonderful thing. You can enjoy safe, smart hands-free calling, plus you can access to the media on your smartphone. You can crank tunes from your own digital library, catch up on news, podcasts, or check out a cool new playlist The beauty of Bluetooth is that you can do all of this without messing around with aux inputs and cables. You can also control your tunes using the 6.2" touchscreen.
Plug in and rock out
If you enjoy your music from other sources, you can plug a device into the AUX input, or connect your iPod®, iPhone® or other device to the USB input. While the car is parked and the parking brake is engaged, you can view video from an outboard video player or that's stored on a USB drive. You can also send the video to rear seat screens (sold separately) so your passengers will have something to watch while you drive.
All your digital music will sound terrific on the MVH-AV290BT, thanks to a built-in MOSFET amplifier. The 5-band equalizer brings out the best in any genre of music, and if you want to bring even more punch to your system, you can connect an amp or powered sub to the two sets of preamp outputs.
Add a backup cam
You can also connect a rear-view camera to the MVH-AV290BT and see what's behind you when you're backing up. If you have a big SUV or any vehicle with complicated sightlines, that's a big safety feature in driveways and crowded parking lots.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- Maximum Power OutputMOSFET 50W x 4
- TunerRDS FM/AM Tuner (24 preset stations)
- Bluetooth audio
- Via USB:
- MP3, WMA, WAV and AAC audio files
- DivX, Xvid and MPEG-1,2,4 video files
- JPEG and BMP image files
- Screen6.2" WVGA Touch Screen
- Installation Type2-DIN integrated entertainment hub
- Button IlluminationRed
- Bluetooth Ready
- Multi-language Display (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish)
- 1 x USB extension cable
- 1 x External Bluetooth mic
- iPod cable
- ND-BC6 (Reverse camera)
- Aux In (+)Rear Aux-in
- Input for rear camera
- ISO connector
- RCA preouts2 (Front, Rear or Subwoofer)
- RCA videoVideo Input (RCA / mini-jack AV)
- Hard wired remote input (+)
- USB InputRear USB
- Video outputRear Video output
- Selectable wide screen modes
- Rear camera switching
- Aspect ratio16:9
- Auto EQ (requires optional mic)
- Equaliser5-band Graphic Equaliser
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filer
- Works with iPod
- iPod Direct
- Pioneer Bluetooth
- Hands-free calls
- Additional Bluetooth FeaturesAudio streaming
N.B This unit does not feature CD playback.
- Double Din Facia Panel
- Headunit Fitting Kits
- Pioneer CA-IU52 - Pioneer I-Pod Audio Adaptor
- Pioneer CA-IW.201S - Pioneer Advanced APP Mode
- Pioneer CAMU50 - MirrorLink Cable
- Pioneer CZX-5497A - Auto EQ Mic for Pioneer Stereos & Multimedia AV
- Pioneer AVICF260 - Hide-Away Add-on Slave Navigation unit
- Pioneer NDBC6 - High Sensitivity, High Resolution Universal rear-view Back-up Camera
|Country of Manufacture|