The Pioneer A10 Amplifier is solidly built, sports a stylish design and delivers a detailed, rich and hugely enjoyable sound.
Pioneer's 'Direct Energy Design' and symmetrical construction allow the A10 to deliver an impressively clean sound. For the tweakers there are separate bass and treble, balance and loudness controls, whilst purists can utilise the direct mode, which disables excessive circuitry such as tone control, to deliver the sound unfettered. Twin independently switchable speaker outputs allow bi-wired or multi-room setups.
A brushed aluminium fascia and polished aluminium control knobs make the A10 a joy both to look at and use.
With the build quality and sonic performance we've come to expect from Pioneer presented in a package that mixes traditional hifi aesthetics with contemporary touches, the A10 is a truly desirable amp.
DESIGN & BUILD
- Direct Energy Design Amp
- Symmetrical Power Amp
- Clean Ground Construction
- Isolated Power Supply
- Source Direct Mode
- Speaker A, B, A+B Selector
- Auto Power Down
- Analogue Audio Input (PHONO (MM), TUNER, SACD/CD, AUX, NETWORK, RECORDER)
- Audio Output (RECORDER, PHONES)
- AC Inlet
- THD: 0.01 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance (2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 kHz, 0 dB/-3 dB, 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB (RIAA Eqalisation) MM
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 135 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.3 W
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Available in Black or Silver finish
|Country of Manufacture|