Special Offer -
For those taking their first steps into the world of hi-fi audio, there's no better component to start with than the Onkyo A-9030 Integrated Stereo Amplifier.
Featuring Onkyo's Wide Range Amp Technology-augmented by Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry to reduce distortion and increase driving power-the low negative feedback design breathes life into your recordings, where conventional amps sound flat and dull by comparison.
Another point of difference lies in its ability to boost bottom-end response. Rather than obscuring the frequencies that typically carry vocals, a new system phase-matches the bass to preserve a crystal clear mid-range.
As well as sounding great, the amplifier has a heavy-duty transformer and twin capacitors to deliver enough power to drive your loudspeakers with depth and dynamism.
Good quality analog inputs and banana plug-compatible speaker posts are found on the rear panel to connect your CD player, tuner, turntable, and speakers, while the front panel has classic-style knobs for bass, treble, balance, and input selection.
Wrapped in a 1.6 mm-thick anti-resonant chassis, and boasting an aluminum faceplate, this high-value stereo amp exudes the build quality for which Onkyo is famous.
- 65 W/Ch (8 O, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost
- High-Current Low-Impedance Drive
- Thick, Low-Impedance Bus Bar for Perfect Ground Potential
- Two 8,200 µF Capacitors
- Optimum Gain Volume Control
- Direct Mode
- 1.6 mm Full Flat Chassis
- Aluminum Front Panel
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble/Balance)
- 5 Analog Audio Inputs and 1 Output
- Phono Input (MM)
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Speaker A/B Drive
- Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Headphone Jack
- RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control
|Country of Manufacture|